That's hilarious....
personality classified by drinks
Body: Before you order a drink in public, this is a must read! Seven of the top bartenders in New York City were asked if they could nail a woman's personality based on what she drinks. Though interviewed separately, they concurred on almost all counts. Here are the results:-
Drink: Beer
Personality: Causal, low-maintenance; down to earth.
Your Approach: Challenge her to a game of pool.
Drink: Blender Drinks
Personality: Flaky, whiny, annoying; a real pain in the [censored].
Your Approach: Avoid her, unless you want to be her cabana boy.
Drink: Mixed Drinks
Personality: Older, more refined, high maintenance, has very picky taste; knows EXACTLY what she wants.
Your Approach: You won't have to approach her. If she's interested, she'll send YOU a drink.
Drink: Wine (does not include White Zinfandel)
Personality: Conservative and classy; sophisticated yet giggles.
Your Approach: Tell her you love to travel and spend quiet evenings with friends.
Drink: White Zinfandel
Personality: Easy; thinks she is classy and sophisticated, actually she has NO clue.
Your Approach: Make her feel smarter than she is...this should be an easy target.
(bet denise would love to hear this one!)
Drink: Shots
Personality: Likes to hang with frat-boy pals and looking to get totally drunk... and naked.
Your Approach: Easiest hit in the joint. You've been blessed. Nothing to do but wait, however, be careful not to make her mad!
Drink: Tequila
No explanations required - everyone just KNOWS what happens there. (ouch...so true... tequila makes my clothes fall off!!)
THEN, there is the MALE addendum.....The deal with guys is, as always, very simple and clear cut:-
Domestic Beer: He's poor and wants to get laid.
Imported Beer: He likes good beer and wants to get laid.
Wine: He's hoping that the wine will give him a sophisticated image to help him get laid.
Whiskey: He doesn't give a [censored] about anything but getting laid.
Tequila: He's thinking he has a chance with the toothless waitress.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
That's hilarious....
Ah drinks and girls. I think it's pretty annoying how girls always expect to have drinks bought for them, ESPECIALLY when they like prissy drinks that are expensive and [censored] whenever a guy gets them something they don't like. I'll do it for a friend as a thank you or frinedly gesture, but never to a pick a girl up.
p.s. girls know most guys are suckers, and some go out with the aim of seeing how much they can drink without spending a dime. this is pretty common and i've heard this from girls myself. ticks me off haha
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
hahah....yeah I guess there are girls like that...but I would be ashamed to be that type of girl.
I was 30 before I knew a 'mixed drink" meant that the Coke and whatever just weren't in the same glass. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
As a proud owner of a "man card" I would never admit to buying a woman drinks. Closest I came to that was chipping in money for the next case. I loved beer-drinking women myself. Something about a woman shotgunning a beer that turns me on and you have to respect.
Bookmarks